Toro 60" (152 cm) TITAN® MX6080 (74873)
This 60" deck mower features a bull-nose bumper, a 24 hp Kawasaki® 726cc Engine, and a heavy-duty frame. Built to last, AND designed for user comfort, the MX6080 features a thickly padded Toro premium seat and padded armrests, dual oversized Comfort Grip™ levers with hydraulic dampers, and full 3-D isolation. In addition, Toro's cutting technology always gives your lawn a superior quality of cut.
- 60" Fabricated Deck w/Bull Nose
- 24 hp Kawasaki® 726cc
- Premium Toro Seat
- 3 yr / 400 hr & Limited Warranty
- Fully Tubular Frame: A 1.5" x 3.0" (3.8 cm x 7.6 cm) fully tubular frame forms the rock solid foundation for the rest of the mower. The large continuous frame tubes have seamless sides with no welded joints which provides maximum strength.
- Heavy Duty Spindles: The deck used on this model is equipped with huge heavy duty 7.75" (19.7 cm) diameter aluminum spindle housings that contain 1" (2.5 cm) diameter spindle shafts and oversized sealed bearings.
- Hydro-Gear ZT3100: The ZT3100 hydrostatic transmission has an internal, maintenance-free brake; a guarded, spin-on filter; and is significantly easier to maintain versus a wheel pump and motor system. Plus, the ZT3100 has fewer leak points by design so homeowners can be confident their machine's drive system is virtually bullet proof.
- 22" x 10" (56 cm x 25.4 cm) Rear Tires: These large, wide tires provide a smoother ride over rough terrain than smaller diameter tires. The width helps reduce turf compaction. The special tread provides the right mix of traction and reduced turf tear.
- 12" x 6" (30.5 cm x 15.2 cm) Smooth Front Tires: Professional landscape contractors know that smooth tires reduce turf wear and improve maneuverability.
- Foot Operated HOC: This system allows you to quickly raise and lower the deck while mowing without taking your hands off of the controls. The HOC has a range from 1.5" - 4.5" (3.8 cm - 11.4 cm) with 13 positions in quarter inch increments making sure there is a setting just right for you and your lawn.
- Removable Floor Pan: Removal of the floor pan allows you easy access to the top of the deck for cleaning off grass clippings. The floor pan is also pierced to give it a textured grip and natural drain holes.
- Rubber Discharge Deflector: A flexible rubber discharge deflector is found on most commercial zero turn mowers and allows you to mow tightly around objects without damaging the deflector.
- Engine Guard: This guard protects the engine on the sides and rear from objects that might damage your engine.
- Premium Toro Seat: The premium seating system on the TITAN is truly a leader in comfort. The extra thick seat foam is contoured to envelope the operator in comfort and help hold you in place when traversing rough terrain. The seat is further cushioned by a unique adjustable seat spring suspension allowing you to have anywhere from 2 to 5 springs underneath the seat to give you customized support. A four-inch (10.2 cm) seat slide is adjustable while seated to help give you just the right fit. Adjustable armrests come standard.
- Engine: 24 hp Kawasaki® 726cc
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
- Mowing Speed: 7.5 mph (12.1 kph)
- Cutting Width: 60 in.
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 3
- Armrests: Standard, Adjustable
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,000 ft./min
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deck Design: 10-gauge fabricated w/ bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Molded Rubber
- Engine Horsepower: 24 hp
- Engine Construction: Forced Air-Cooled V-twin 4-cycle Vertical Shaft OHV
- Engine Displacement: 726cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: 7.5 mph
- Height: 74 in. ROPS Up/47 in. ROPS down
- Height of Cut: 1.5 in. to 4.5 in. 13 position
- Number of Blades: 3
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Dampeners: Standard
- Length: 77.3 in.
- Mulching: Optional (Recycler Mulching Kit)
- Seat: Thickly-padded Toro Premium Seat
- Spindle Housing: 7.75 in. diameter/1 in. (2.54 cm) shaft
- Steering Controls: Dual oversized Comfort Grip™ levers with hydraulic dampers
- Tires: Front 12 in. x 6 in. Smooth / Rear 22 in. x 10 in.
- Transmission: HG-ZT3100 w/ charge pumps, shock valves & heavy duty gears
- Washout Port: 2 Standard
- Warranty: 3-year / 400 hr Limited
- Width: 75 in. deflector up/63 in. deflector down
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need light duty hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No "jack knifing" and it's easy to store. Model 79032 - Cargo Carrier. You'll also need weight kit - model 79033 *Fits TITAN model year 2009 and newer.
- E-Z Vac Powered Bagger: The powered bagger system allows for enhanced collection in thick, wet conditions and provides a more efficient bagging experience vs. non-powered baggers. Need Powered Bagger system plus Blower & Drive kit per your deck size. *Fits 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 48", 52" and 60" TITAN models. Does not fit 60" TITAN 2009 models.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- Forced Air-Cooled V-twin 4-cycle Vertical Shaft OHV
- HG-ZT3100 w/ charge pumps, shock valves & heavy duty gears
- Wheel Size
- Front: 12 in. x 6 in.; Rear: 22 in. x 10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag