Kubota BX2350 Sub-Compact Tractor
Call for Price
CNY Farm Supply
BX2350 Sub-Compact Tractor
- HYDROSTATIC POWER STEERING - A standard feature, power steering makes steering practically effortless, reducing stress and operator fatigue.
- HALOGEN LIGHTS - The halogen headlights offer a clear bright light at dawn, dusk or dark of night. Furthermore, the casing and style has been newly redesigned, giving the tractor a sleeker look.
- SLANTED HOOD DESIGN - The new slanted hood and rounded design offer improved visibility for the operator and a sleek upscale look you'll be proud to show off in your garden or yard.
- LOADER JOYSTICK LEVER - The simple movement of the single-joystick easily controls all front loader operations, including simultaneous operation of the boom and bucket.
- RIGID ROPS - Rigid Roll-Over Protective Structure comes standard on the BX2350.
- HIGH BACK SEAT WITH SEAT-MOUNTED SEATBELT - The seatbelt of the new BX2350 has been attached to the seat so that it won't restrict or become too tight while the tractor is in motion. Combine this with the deluxe high back seat for an operating experience more comfortable than ever before.
- HANDRAILS - The BX2350 comes with handrails for operating and maneuvering easily.
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL LOCK - This feature contributes to more stable mowing operations by working to prevent slippage and skidding when working on wet grass.
- VERSATILE CATEGORY I 3-POINT HITCH - Put your BX2350 to work with its Category I 3-point hitch. This sturdy and technologically advanced hitch allows you to attach a wide array of full-fledged tractor implements.
- FRONT IMPLEMENT 4-POSITION VALVE - A new feature on the BX2350 tractor is our standard front implement 4-position valve (tractor can also be ordered without valve). Now part of the tractor, this valve provides you with the ability to quickly and easily attach the front loader and other front-mounted implements. Furthermore, the valve does not get in the way and gives the tractor a clean and sleek look.
- TURF, BAR & R4 TIRES - The BX2350 comes with TURF, Bar or R4 tires.
- EASY TO READ INSTRUMENT PANEL WITH DIGITAL TACHOMETER - The new BX2350 feature a digital tachometer that offers operators more precise monitoring on engine revolutions, especially when operating the PTO. When the engine is off, the digital tachometer displays the hour meter.
- 2-PEDAL INLINE HST - When frequent changes in speed and direction are needed, the HST responds with its smooth operating forward and reverse pedals, leaving your hands free for steering and implement control. By splitting one pedal into two, operators are offered more foot room on the operator's platform.
- 12 VOLT DC OUTLET - Charge your cell phone while you work. The standard DC outlet provides power on the go.
- QUARTER-INCHING VALVE - With 1/4 inch adjustment increments at the lower link end, our quarter inching valve provides easier implement control. The lever guide's regulator allows smaller adjustments, which are often required when attaching/detaching 3-point mounted implements or when performing sensitive jobs.
- CUP HOLDER - A convenient cup holder provides refreshment while you work.
- DELUXE LEVER GUIDES - Stylish deluxe lever guides provide comfortable, easy operation.
- LARGER OPERATOR'S PLATFORM - We've changed the pedal layout to increase operator comfort. We've split the forward and reverse HST pedals and moved the differential lock to the side of the seat. These changes give operators a larger deck area. Widened by four inches and lengthened by a full two inches, this wider step offers more foot room than prior BX models, eliminating the cramped feel of most garden tractors.
- Fuel tank gal. (l): 6.6 (25)
- Cooling system qts. (l): 2.8 (2.7)
- Engine oil qts. (l): 3.3 (3.1)
- Transmission case gal. (l): 3.1 (11.6)
- Clutch: Multi wet disc
- Transmission: Hydraulic Independent
- Differential lock: N / A
- Final drive: Spur gear
- Brake: HST (2 range)
- PTO: Standard
- Rear: 540 rpm at 3068 engine rpm
- Mid: 2500 rpm at 3125 engine rpm
- Type: Block (Mid & Rear)
- Pump: Open center
- Total pump output gpm (l/min): Hydrostatic power steering
- Hydraulic outlet: 992 (450)
- 3-point hitch: 661 (300)
- Hydraulic control system: Quarter Inching Valve
- Lift capacity (at lift point) lbs. (kg): Category I
- (24 in. behind LP) lbs. (kg): Gear Type
- Steering: 6.3 (24.0)
Standard Tire Size
- Front: 18 x 8.50 - 10 Turf
- Rear: 26 x 12.00 - 12 Turf
- Forward mph (km/h): 0 - 8.1
- Reverse mph (km/h): 0 - 6.2
- Overall length (with 3P) in. (mm): 95.5 (2425)
- Overall width (min. tread) in. (mm): 32.3" (820)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 55.1 (1400)
- Ground clearance in. (mm): 8.7 (220)
- Turning radius w/o brake ft. (m): 7.5 (2.3)
- Weight with ROPS lbs. (kg): 1322 (600)
- Make, Model HP (kW): Kubota D902
- PTO Horsepower HP (kW): 17.7 (13.2)
- Engine gross horsepower HP (kW): 23.0 (17.2)
- Rated RPM: 3200
- Bore and stroke in. (mm): 17.7 (13.2)
- Total displacement cu.in. (cc): 54.8 (898)
- Air Cleaner: Radial air flow
- Lubrication: Dry paper dual element
- Cooling System: Forced lubrication
- Radiator fan: Pressurized radiator
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kubota D902
- 23 HP
- PTO HP
- 17.7 HP
- Rated RPM
- 3200 RPM
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 x 73.6 mm
- 55.1 in. (1400 mm)
- 32.3 in. (820 mm)
- 1322 lbs. (600 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 8.7 in. (220 mm)
- Tire Size
- Front: 18x8.5-10 (turf), Rear: 26x12-12 (turf)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal. (25 l)
- Hydraulic Independent
- HST (2 Range)
- 3-point hitch, Lift, Steering
- Drive Type