2015 Massey Ferguson 8730
Unleash The Power - The 8700 Series from Massey Ferguson
You're looking at the most powerful Massey Ferguson ever built. It delivers more horsepower. More versatility. More efficiency. More reliability. Now the question is: what will you do with all that power?
- Aspiration: Twin Turbo Chargers with eWastegate
- Cylinders: 6
- Displacement: 8.4 L (514 CID)
- Fuel Capacity: 166 gal (630 L)
- Horsepower: Max ISO Engine HP @ 2,000 RPM - 295 HP (220 kW)
- Speed: 2,100 RPM
- Type: AGCO POWER™ 8.4L
- Capability - 17% more hydraulic muscle: With both front and rear PTO and 3-point hitch - and pumped up hydraulic capacity - you'll enjoy all-around power and the ultimate in implement control.
- Capability - The world’s most productive CVT transmission: Save your strength. Our exclusive Dyna-VT™ continuously variable transmission delivers smooth, precise acceleration without shifting. Plus it's super-easy to use.
- Comfort - Creature comforts: Sit back and enjoy the air-suspended swivel seat, automatic HVAC, electric de-icing, plus other comfort and safety features.
- Comfort - Display that's easy on the eyes: Our Electronic Dash Display's Set-up & Information Screen (SIS) is 50% larger — with 10 times better resolution.
- Comfort - New B pillar: Handy, logically placed soft keys give you easy access your most commonly used controls.
- Innovation - Best engine in its class: Very simply, our new Tier 4 Final AGCO POWER™ 84 engine is better, faster, cleaner and cooler — with superior lugging ability while using less fuel.
- Innovation - Cool innovations: The 8700's big engine keeps its cool with our new, more efficient CYCLAIR™ package and a new hood design that optimizes airflow.
- Innovation - Horsepower boost: Our advanced Engine Power Management (EPM) can generate an impressive 300 to 400HP whenever you need it.
- Innovation - New twin turbochargers: These twins give you the longest sustained torque curve in the business - at lower RPMs to save fuel.
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): Field - 0.02 - 17 mph Forward and 0.02 - 10 mph Reverse (0.03 - 28 km/h Forward and 0.03 - 16 km/h Reverse) ; Road - 0.02 - 31 mph Forward and 0.02 - 24 mph Reverse (0.03 - 40 km/h Forward and 0.03 - 38 km/h Reverse)
- Transmission: Dyna-VT with Power Management (PM) 31 mph (50 kph)
- Height: Over cab - 141 in. (3,584 mm)
- Overall Length: 218.6 in. (5,552 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 23,810 lbs (10,800 kg)
- Wheelbase: 122 in. (3,100 mm)
- 3-Point Hitch: Rear - Category 3/4N Quick Hitch
- Drawbar Pull: Category 3 with drop pin
- Hydraulic Lift Capacity: 20,345 lbs (9,228 kg)
- PTO Shaft: Diameter - 1.75 in. (45 mm) shaft, 20 spline
- Flow: 54 gpm (205 L/min)
- Hydraulic System: Closed Center Load Sensing (CCLS)
- Operating Pressure: Max - 2,900 PSI (200 bar)
- Remote Control Valves Available: 4 fingertip controlled valves
- HP: @ 2,100 RPM - 265 HP (198 kW)
- PTO Speed: 1,000 RPM /1,000E
- Engine Manufacturer
- AGCO POWER™
- Engine Type
- 6 cylinders, 8.4 L (514 CID), Twin Turbo Chargers with eWastegate
- Maximum: 295 hp (220 kW); Rated: 265 hp (198 kW)
- PTO HP
- 225 hp (168 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2100 rpm
- 122 in. (3100 mm)
- 141 in. (3,584 mm)
- 23,810 lb. (10,800 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 166 gal. (630 L)
- Dyna-VT™ with Power Management
- Type: Closed Center Load Sensing (CCLS); Total Flow Rate: 54 gal. (205 L)
- Drive Type