2008 Massey Ferguson 1533 4WD Platform/Cab
Whether your an estate owner, contractor, landscaper, nursery or grounds maintenance crew, there is a tractor to fit your operation. The MF 1500 Series can handle whatever your work day has in store while offering you ease of operation and comfort. The 1500 Series compact tractors are designed to enhance your productivity and give you the comfort and convenience that you want
- Engine: Tier II emissions compliant, provide the 1500 Series with an engine that is safe for the environment and tractors with more power at lower engine speeds.
- Transmission: With a wide range of transmission options, we are sure to have just the tractor model to fit your needs. From the basic and economical standard gear to the deluxe hydrostatic transmission with cruise control, we can equip you to get the job done.
- Hydraulics: With the growing use of compact tractors, hydraulic demands have become more important than ever. We give you several options to choose from.
- 3 Point Hitch: Smooth operation and a position control lever that is conveniently located give you complete and accurate control of three point mounted implements helping you to do some of your best work yet.
- PTO: Easy to operate and easy to control. That's what you get with the independent electro-hydraulic PTO or the live PTO on the 1500 Series.
- Operator's Area Platform: We had you in mind when we designed the operator station of the new 1500 series Massey Ferguson tractors. The comfort and convenience make time spent in the seat enjoyable, not a chore.
- Operator's Area Cab: Escape the elements! You now have four cab models to choose from.
- Serviceability: Servicing your tractor has never been this easy.
- Accessories: Because we know you have a lot of plans for your new 1500 series Massey Ferguson compact tractor, we are ready to equip it any way you want it.
- Implements: With a full range of Massey Ferguson implements available, we are ready to help you take on almost any task.
- Gross engine HP: 33
- PTO HP: gear/hst: 26/24.5
- Rated engine speed: 2,600
- Type: 3-cylinder diesel
- Displacement: in.3 (cc): 91.4 (1,498)
- Cooling system: Liquid cooled
- Fuel tank capacity: gal (L): 10.6 (40)
- SynchroShuttle: 8Fx8R (platform only)
- PowerShuttle: 12Fx12R
- Hydrostatic w/Cruise: 3 range (platform only)
- Rear brakes: Wet disc
- Rear PTO type: gear/hst: Ind. 540 RPM
- Control: gear/hst: Electro-hydraulic
- Mid PTO type: 2,000 RPM (opt.)
- Type of system: Open center
- Flow at remotes: gpm (lpm): 9.1 (34.4)
- Pwr steering flow: SS, HST/PS gpm (lpm): 4.9 (18.5)/6 (22.7)
- Total flow: gpm (lpm): 14 (52.9)/15.1 (57.1)
- Factory-installed joystick: Optional
- Rear auxiliary remotes: 2 spool opt.
- ASAE hitch: Cat. I
- Controls: Position
- Rate of drop control: Standard
- Lift capacity @ hitch point: lbs. (kg): 2,800 (1,270)
- Type of stabilizers: Telescopic bar
- Type of link ends: 2wd/4wd: Telescopic
- Platform type: Semi-flat isolated
- ROPS: Folding
- Seat type: Suspended
- Seat belt type: Retractable
- Hood type: Flip up
- Overall length: in. (mm): 121 (3,070)
- Minimum overall width: in. (mm): 62 (1,565)
- Maximum height over ROPS: in. (mm): 87.4 (2,220)
- Ground clearance: in. (mm): 14 (360)
- Wheelbase: in. (mm): 70 (1,770)
- Shipping weight: lbs. (kg): 3,025 (1,375)/3,384 (1,535)
- Engine Type
- 3-Cylinder, Liquid Cooled, Diesel
- 33 hp
- PTO HP
- (Gear) 26 hp, (HST) 24.5 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2600 rpm
- 70 in. (1770 mm)
- 87.4 in. (2220 mm)
- 62 in. (1565 mm)
- Platform: 3025 lbs. (1375 kg), Cab: 3384 lbs. (1535 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 14 in. (360 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.6 gal. (40 l)
- SynchroShuttle 8F x 8R (Platform only), PowerShuttle 12F x 12R, or Hydrostatic w/Cruise, 3 Range (Platform only)
- Wet Disc
- Open Center
- Drive Type